• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Things you like about Aspergic forums

superboyian

Former Co-Owner
V.I.P Member
What I like about Aspergic is the members are pretty genuine and that's what I loved about this place. :D
What I also love about this place is that people are pretty awesome here and you can at least have a good laugh here. :p

I like this forum because people here are friendly, understands each other since most of us has Asperger and folks here are interesting.

I like the amount of users and the software.
Sometimes the nature of the users really depresses me though. I doubt I go on here for the users. The cool users on here I talk to on msn or facebook or whatever with the exception of one or two who don't use msn or facebook or at least haven't add me.
But yeah if anything going on here depresses me.
Though I'm in a **** mood right now, I'll probably be all 'lullool aspergic da best nd de membrs fucing own' tomorrow.
EMZ=]

I like the fact that even the staff here like me!

Everyone is friendly, there is less censorship, we actually remember things about each other, have funny conversations about embarrassing or inappropriate moments, etc.

All the nice, normal, Aspies. People whose behaviours, attitudes & thinking tends to make sense.

I love aspie forums because here are people who understand me, and i can understand them. and i think aspies are more supportive and kinder and more interesting. i feel at home only on aspie forums, and i never feel this way on a neurotypical forum.

I like Aspie forums because there are people with similar life experiences who I can relate to, and who understand me and accept me for who I am. I don't feel like I'm putting on an act all the time. I can express myself more freely and talk about things which I can't talk about offline.

This is the only forum I've visited. But the thing I like is that I can complain about my sensory issues and nobody gives me a confused look.

On this website, I like the post ratings. I don't always know how to reply on a post of interest, out of fear to sound redundant or because I can't make it sound right, but this allows me to send out an acknowledgement. I like that extra bit of connection.

New Threads

Top Bottom