• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The World Is Doomed

I hate everything that is going on. The more I think about the more I don’t understand it

The people who survive are the ones without souls. Soulless folks tend to do good because the system is designed to fail us, make us worthless

Men, women, neurotypicals, everyone else, nobody is up to not good

I will never get what I deserve, not because I don’t work hard or don’t do good, but because society don’t want us to do good

Truth is no one is better than me, but social media makes it seem like everyone is better. That’s the way of life
I hope for a miracle but you are right people need to improve and be more loving and trustworthy and honest and content with whst they have.

I hate everything that is going on. The more I think about the more I don’t understand it

The people who survive are the ones without souls. Soulless folks tend to do good because the system is designed to fail us, make us worthless

I will never get what I deserve, not because I don’t work hard or don’t do good, but because society don’t want us to do good

Truth is no one is better than me, but social media makes it seem like everyone is better. That’s the way of life
You are right, no one is better.

Soulless folks do not do well but you are right the monsters wreck everything. Autistics cannot help it because they the need support and to function s certain way and things in the world often prevent that. We are taken advantage in the world.
We are not less and people need to realise it, so people can see our worth

You are right, no one is better.

Soulless folks do not do well but you are right the monsters wreck everything. Autistics cannot help it because they the need support and to function s certain way and things in the world often prevent that. We are taken advantage in the world.
We are not less and people need to realise it, so people can see our worth
While not everyone reacts like this, of course, it is generally a "dog eat dog world out there" where honesty and integrity and the "right" of free expression don't register with some.

It is interesting to note that some of the biggest self-righteous, sanctimonious, virtue signallers I have come across in life are the most aggressive and self-serving ppl.

While not everyone reacts like this, of course, it is generally a "dog eat dog world out there" where honesty and integrity and the "right" of free expression don't register with some.

It is interesting to note that some of the biggest self-righteous, sanctimonious, virtue signallers I have come across in life are the most aggressive and self-serving ppl.
Yes it is a hard life I myself do not like being compartmentalized.
It is hard trying to find a soul out there who will not hurt you a lot or break your heart for their own means. It is better if you are selfish person because then your heart is not as easily broken.
And you should always be able to be who you are and freely express who you are without people telling you what to be or expecting you to be a certain way. That is a problem I have had that if I do not want to be friends with neurotypicals because it does not make me happy then I should not be.
Yes the more you are giving then I guess it is easier to be judgemental.
However there needs to be good people so others csn be inspired if they want to improve.
And it is very easy to judge something if you firmly believe it is wrong.
I am not perfect cannot understand everyone in this world and as an autistic do not enjoy, get burnt out easily with intrapersonal and interpersonal intelligence especially understandimg others

I feel you.
I get a lot of education, understanding and direction from veilofreality.com created by someone who felt this way, wanted to learn to make more sense of the world, it has really helped me over the last few years.
It helps me make sense of this corrupt world and helps keep me steered in the right direction.

New Threads

Top Bottom