• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Versus Game

Definitely red! Pink is for girls ( Ok, I am one, but not a very girly one) o_O

Skiing or Sailing?

Cooking. No good at it but its less stressful, and I have fun with making a HUGE mess, unintentionally! :shortcake:

Oranges or Bananas?

Cold - if it's cold it's possible to keep adding layers until one becomes warm. If it's hot, once youv'e taken all layers off, there's nothing more that can be done.

Sean Connery or Daniel Craig as James bond?

Cold - if it's cold it's possible to keep adding layers until one becomes warm. If it's hot, once youv'e taken all layers off, there's nothing more that can be done.

Sean Connery or Daniel Craig as James bond?
Daniel Craig, bar none.

Diet Coke or orange juice?

Diet coke. Probably worse for me but at least it doesn't give me a sore throat.

Google or Bing?

I'll go for Foot, as having a toe but no foot probably wouldn't work.

City or Rural

Chicken.
Have you heard what Micheal McIntyre has to say about turkey?

GMO or GMO free

Chicken.
Have you heard what Micheal McIntyre has to say about turkey?

GMO or GMO free

I've not heard what Michel McIntyre has to say about turkey.

GMO free

Dark or Milk chocolate

New Threads

Top Bottom