• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Versus Game

Beard (cos I hate shaving)
Unless you mean on my wife - then I'd have to say no beard :p

Lego City or Lego Technics

Laptop - more versatile

Cheese and onion or salt and vinager crisps?

Definitely salt and vinegar.

(for "bedtime reading") fiction book or factual book?

Smelly feet...... if I had to choose. Reason for this is I can expect what smelly feet would be, what they would smell like, but smelly hands.... I'd be concerned about what they smelled of and where they had been put in order for then to adopt a smell. Oh, I'm assuming the smell that the hands and feet smell of is a bad smell.

Picnic outside with your dog, or tasty restaurant for lunch?

Picnic outside with my dog - I like the outdoors better.

Saturday or Sunday?

Saturday! Sunday is stressfully getting ready for the next week and not sleeping well.

Pizza pie or actual pie?

even numbers as they can be split in two without cutting a whole number up to balance things out. I really don't like cutting whole numbers up, it's barbaric!

guinea pigs or rabbits?

Guinea pigs.
I like guinea pigs a lot. An d find rabbits boring. When I was very young my best friend was my guniea pig :)

Bees or wasps? :bee:

erm .. raspberries
But only if I can pick out the bitty, crunchy bits :p hehe

Card game or board game?

New Threads

Top Bottom