• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Pot Noodle Appreciation Poll

Choose any flavours

• Sausage Casserole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Rib

• Brazilian BBQ Steak

• Sweet and Sour

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will be having poutine within the hour...

There's actually a restaurant in the area, that only sells poutine. It's called poutineville;) When people outside of quebec say the word poutine most quebecers laugh, as it sounds like a swear word used here. Putain with stress on the first syllable.
upload_2017-2-27_13-49-46.jpeg

Last edited:
Going to begin a new thread, ugly foods from around the world. Thanks to @When In Rome for it. Don't want to usurp your thread.

BTW no pot noodles for me. So I didn't vote, they would make me ill.

Going to begin a new thread, ugly foods from around the world. Thanks to @When In Rome for it. Don't want to usurp your thread.

Fine by me. Just because I'm British I'm hardly a patriot. Fact I call it the Disunited Kingdom. And I can hardly say anything against Canada - I'm a massive Neil Young fan and have many albums. Also have or had some relatives out there in London, Ontario - one time when I was a boy they brought me back a t-shirt saying just that, a white one.

New Threads

Top Bottom