• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

upload_2021-10-27_12-39-34.jpeg

Chasing a puppy around the yard because it picked up a piece of frozen cat poop. I’m chasing, tiny dog is running with poop in its teeth like a sausage. It doesn’t see chicken wire barrier in time, so: blam! dog hits the barrier, the cat poop ends up stuffed into one of the little holes in the fence, and I win the game. My prize is: cleaning cat poop from the fence. Gross. But funny.

I opened the door so the cat could go out. He kept patting my ankle until I went out too. As I stepped on the porch, he leaped up, patted my leg and ran across the lawn doing zoomies at top speed. :D

Seeing someone sneeze while wearing a mask.
The mask flew off their face and then - thanks to the mask's elasticated strings around their ears - immediately recoiled; smacking them in the face but landing higher up so it covered their eyes. :D

Trying to see how long I can listen to the Yoko Ono song "Fly" and wondering if I can last the full 22:52 minutes.

New Threads

Top Bottom