• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

That wasn't funny. It was simply distressing.

I think it’s hilarious, there’s nothing funnier than morons doing ridiculous things for attention, then it backfires.
It’s not distressing in anyway to me.

Anyway don’t worry, the train was fine not even a scratch! :D

Last edited:
I think it’s hilarious, there’s nothing funnier than morons doing ridiculous things for attention, then it backfires.
It’s not distressing in anyway to me.

Anyway don’t worry, the train was fine not even a scratch! :D
I find it distressing because somebody got very seriously injured. That guy could've lost his arm or something . . .

I find it distressing because somebody got very seriously injured. That guy could've lost his arm or something . . .

Based on the video comments, I think the video may have been faked. Regardless, I also didn't find it funny - simply agreeing that the guy was an idiot.
Then again, we all have different senses of humor so what some of us may find hilarious others may be shocked / roll their eyes at - like when my brother showed me a Michael Cera film that he found hilarious and I was struggling to keep focused.

This might be funnier - two guys and their camerman hack a building's electrical supply to play a giant-size version of Space Invaders.

My stepdad's half sister posted a quote saying "It's the beginning of a brand new day, and I am off like a herd of turtles". I misread the word "herd" as "hero", and I thought of TMNT.

My stepdad's half sister posted a quote saying "It's the beginning of a brand new day, and I am off like a herd of turtles". I misread the word "herd" as "hero", and I thought of TMNT.
If I misread it like that, I would interpret it as her wanting to be regarded as a hero by a group of turtles.

3251525cf6bd0dc31114f177379fd51a.png

Bill Maher criticizing political correctness by saying that Silly Putty should be renamed “On the Spectrum Putty.” Haha!

New Threads

Top Bottom