• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

The other day my Mum was eating her chicken roll on the couch, while talking to her brother on the ipad. Our beagle, Toby, was lying on his towel near her, eyeing the food as usual. Mum had to quickly run out to the kitchen to check something on the calendar, forgetting all about her lunch. When she came back, 5 seconds later, the first thing she saw was Toby complete with Mum's chicken roll in his mouth, trotting off at full speed to the front room so he could enjoy the food in peace! :p:D

A member of my family decided I needed a phone (that works)
I could keep it with me in case they died.
(That could make dialing difficult? - I’d need a clairvoyant not a phone)

I sent out my number to those I don’t mind hearing from, (if they need me for something parenty)

The final number I wanted to add to my phone was Mr Gracey’s.

I tried to text him my number so that he may text me his number by return.

Yeh.

:)

20170825_095207.jpg

I laughed at myself. Difficult to explain this one but I caught myself in a very literal interpretation before realising I should not take it literally. It was an add for dental work and above a photo of a woman with crooked teeth it said From This and then a photo of a woman with blonde hair and better teeth over which it said, To This. At first I did not realise it was the same woman and I immediately thought they took teeth out of one person and put them in another person which is of course quite ridiculous.

"Ai-chan" makes me laugh.
She's a very funny and talented lady, great for quick (cheap) laughs whenever I need a little help with my mood. :)
I wonder if anyone else "watches" her? Autie Ai-chan fans? :oops:

Linky.. Ooh. Haha.

Last edited:
"End of the Shift" Syndrome at Save On Foods Grocery

After I spilled a box of blueberries with a flimsy lid, I started singing, "...On Blueberry Hill..." The customer got a laugh.

Near the end of a 10% discount Tuesday shift, one staff member working nearby said, "I talk to the groceries". I asked back, "Do the groceries talk back to you?" He chuckled and said, "Yeah! they do!"

Today one cashier complained, "Just after I clean the belt, a customer puts three bags of onions on it. The onion skins flake through the mesh and leave onion dandruff all over the belt. Why don't they wash their onions with Head and Shoulders shampoo?"

Anyway that's my two bits.

I had a laugh at a listening comprehension I did today.
It was how a character was frustrated by being rejected by the main character when asking to hanging out with her.
It could just be me misreading the conversation.

The foster cat gazing at himself adoringly in mirror. I asked him “Who is that beautiful kitty?”

There once was a priest and a nymphomaniac trapped together in a shed in the middle of the storm. The nympho was hot and wanted some priest action, so she says, “Father, I am cold, please warm me up.” The priest responds to this by getting her a blanket.

The nympho starts getting frustrated, and she still decides to try to play it cool. “Father, I still am cold, please warm me up.” The priest gets her a second blanket.

At this point, the nympho decides to be blunt about her intentions. “Father, I want us to sleep together as if we were man and wife.” The priest responds to that with, “In that case, get your own damn blanket!”

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom