• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

So I should probably read it with her and take it slowly with her. Is that what you are trying to say? Because next time I see her I can do that.

Ok. Thanks. I will talk to her about it when I see her next. I'll use it as a correction method for hurting my feelings. She knows better than that, but I don't think she understands our culture. I will talk with her and see how that goes. Maybe she will apologize, but I am not sure about that.

When someone typed on a thread 'Knives are multi-purpose tools' I ended up getting a good laugh from that xD

Going into my moms room and listening to her snore. It was actually quite funny. She sounded like a train.

Bx6-2x_IYAA0tXq.jpg

Have you noticed there are always those little things in life that puzzle you when you see them, but then most of you just forget about them later?

For instance, I can't count the amount of times I've been walking past a line of railings and on one of those railings someone has put a glove on top.

080302-090121_350d_img_3540-thumb-300x200.jpg

Seriously, whose glove is that?!

I hated the dead racoon thing back when it happened.

On the other hand, at the request of a relative I made
a holiday decoration for him to hang on his office door at school
where he is a professor of sociology. He wanted a rabbit, crucified,
with a pile of dyed Easter eggs at the base of the cross.

It was a cloth/toy rabbit that I made, though. I didn't use a
previously living animal.

Last night, someone called a Shoppers Drug Mart; the manager had to explain to whoever-it-was that, no, you can't get a refund on an item you bought three years ago.

New Threads

Top Bottom