• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

The last ten seconds of The Good Wife season finale. After all the crap Alicia's been through this year, it was the perfect punchline to the whole thing.

Ooo, I really like the Good Wife.:) Which season was it? We're on ep 16, season 6 in the UK.

Season 6, so you'll see it before long. The show's creators have said they plan on ending it after season 7, so it's kind of a bummer that next year will probably be the last, but at the same time I'd prefer the show end while it's still awesome rather than drag on unnecessarily and fizzle out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431384309.867301.jpg

I think Wizards is a sports team, but this made me chuckle, because the first thought I had was, "If I was a wizard, I'd feel pretty lucky AND happy".

Today I was thinking about a incident that happened 20 years or so ago, and I got to laughing so hard that my kids came in the room to see what was going on. I can't believe I'm going to tell y'all this but maybe it will brighten up someone's day.

Here's the story:

At the time I was still married and my wife had taken a bath. When she was done, I decided to go ahead and take my shower. I go into the bathroom, strip down buck naked, and get into the tub. The problem was that I forgot that my wife was going though a phase where she used bath oils almost every time she took a bath. So, when I step into the tub almost instantaneously I was on my back and the big toe on my left foot was stuck in the spigot and yes, if your asking, it hurt. If that wasn't bad enough, I had to call my wife to help me get my toe unstuck.

Yea, memories.:rolleyes:

That's funny Omega. I hope your toe and toenail and back were okay!

The last thing that made me laugh was my cat, who decided for some reason to lick my wrist with her scratchy tickly tongue.

I did save the toenail, but thinking back on this event has caused a little ache in my toe.:D

New Threads

Top Bottom