• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

This...

ADHD kids.jpg

Last night I watched the movie Les Visiteurs on Netflix. Usually comedies do not interest me but I really enjoyed this one about a French Knight from the eleventh century sent by mistake into the twenty-first century by an incompetent wizard.

Last night I watched the movie Les Visiteurs on Netflix. Usually comedies do not interest me but I really enjoyed this one about a French Knight from the eleventh century sent by mistake into the twenty-first century by an incompetent wizard.
Ah, I remember my French teacher showing us that film! So stupid and yet so amusing.

---

My entry for today would be the Christopher Titus videos, the word retard.

(NSFW Language)

Finding out that in Calgary there is, honestly, an institution called Colonel Sanders Elementary School.

How Greyhound can get you from Atlanta to Nashville in a mere 21 hours and 40 minutes! (What is wrong with this picture?)

Greyhound_zps82e4aa2a.png

These are from a e maiI got. Safety first?

Attachments

• image(1).jpeg
    image(1).jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 67
  • image(1).jpg
    image(1).jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 67
  • image(2).jpeg
    image(2).jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 55
  • image(2).jpg
    image(2).jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 66
  • image(4).jpg
    image(4).jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 59
  • image(5).jpeg
    image(5).jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 62
  • image(5).jpg
    image(5).jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 65
  • image(6).jpeg
    image(6).jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 71
  • image(6).jpg
    image(6).jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 61
  • image(7).jpg
    image(7).jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
The remainder of the images

Attachments

• image(8).jpg
    image(8).jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 60
  • image(9).jpg
    image(9).jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 68
  • image(3).jpeg
    image(3).jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 65
SIk05.png

I can confirm that getting stung by a wasp is no fun. :(
Having gone through a couple of hornet infestations (in the middle of one right now, in fact) I can say that they are evil, evil creatures. They invade my bedroom. Big as my thumb, and they sting like a mofo.

A couple of days ago a trucker comes in near the end of my shift. He come in the men's room, opens the door while I am in the midst of cleaning the mirror. Surprised, I said, "Oh, hi!"

"Freaked you out?" he said. "Almost!" I replied. I got a good chuckle thinking about this. Imagine what he would do if I did freak out - he would be passing out laughing!

New Threads

Top Bottom