• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

ChsppaNjXnT-png__700.jpg

Some Christmas You've Been Framed! episodes for you to enjoy:

1996 (Jeremy Beadle)

2004 (Episode 01)

2004 (Episode 02)

This was from an elderly cartoonist in the region, about poor christmas gifts.
The "sweater from mother-in-law" cracked me up....

1704895875084.png

I also watched the movie Ghost last night that starred Whoopi Goldberg along with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore and a bunch of Goldberg’s scenes were funny.

Last edited:

I think early humans just tasted a small amount of a plant first, and if it didn't make them sick, they'd decide it was edible. But then there are mushrooms where just tasting them can cause complete death, so I don't know.

Yeah, shout out to my ancestors who survived plagues and disasters, fought in wars, and lived and died just so I could sit and watch YouTube and eat Lays chips.:)

New Threads

Top Bottom