• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Aspiescentral Monthly Poll; December 2014 (part 1)

What's your gender?

• Male

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Female

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Male but I identify with being female more

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Female but I identify with being male more

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Gender neutral/Androgynous/intersex/Third gender

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Oni

V.I.P Member
This month there will be 2 polls (other one following later), just for the sake of collecting more information.

As with last month's poll asking about everyone's age, this one is a fairly neutral one, but a relevant one nonetheless. As it seems autism seems more prevalent in males, yet some members have remarked that there's a large female group on this forum.

Whats your gender?

Is it male or female? Or do you feel you're legally male but feel more female or vice versa? Or do you fail to identify with any gender specifically and are more along the androgynous spectrum, are gender neutral, intersex or might even be recognized as third gender (which in some areas it is)?

As with any monthly poll; answers used through the voting system will only be recorded. Replies in this thread won’t. Voting is anonymous, so no fears of being outed for "revealing" your gender alignment through this poll.

For more information about AC monthly polls;The Aspiescentral monthly Poll | AspiesCentral.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom