• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sure, Why the Hell Not...

Accelerator

The One Who Wields the Power of God
Aspie, diagnosed 2-3 years ago. I prefer some relative peace and quiet to do what interests me, such as reading (anything really), playing (with toys or computers), watching (whatever catches my eye), and daydreaming. If you wanna' know the specifics (of anything really) don't be afraid to ask; I'll answer as soon as I can, if it's not too personal.

Unfortunately, life doesn't always give you what you want, and the tantrums(and meltdowns, I guess) I've had have given me a rather dubious reputation in school as an extremely volatile, do-not-poke-the-dragon kind of person. I've been getting better though, marginally.

That's about it for now, I guess. Ask whatever you want, if anyone's even reading this.

Welcome aboard :)
IMG_5871.JPG

Hi Accelerator, hope you will feel comfortable here. I'm curious, do you think of your reputation at school as a good thing or a bad thing? I wish it were easier for me to socialize, but I might find that easier if not being 'poked'.

Ah, I'm sorry for the delay, I had to run an errand for a while. The power was out too. Anyway, regarding the situation at school, I'll say that it's not really much of an issue for me. Makes it rather fun when I prove them wrong really.

Hey Accelerator! I like your profile pic. I interpret @Rocco 's painting as a corn husk near a sunrise, but I guess that's art - open to interpretation.
I'm 13, so it's great to see another asperteen on the site. I hope this isn't too personal, but what gender do you identify as? Like, boy, girl, gender-non-conforming/variant, pangender, bigender, gender-variant, neutrois? I noticed you didn't put it on your profile. I hope I'm not being intrusive.

Hello xudo, Nemo, and thanks. 13 eh, I'm 2 years older than you. As to the gender thing, I don't mind. I just didn't put it in there because I'm somewhat paranoid of... just about everything, but most commonly on the internet. Identity thieves, stalkers(malevolent ones), pedophiles and whatnot really get the imagination going.

Anyway, regarding my gender, I checked out the terms you mentioned, and neutrois seems about close enough. I have spent a number of years with a more masculine gender. Nowadays I just go "screw it" and do what I want.

About the profile pic, I'm glad you like it. One of the few times you see him smiling without planning your imminent murder, or Last Order.

Aspie, diagnosed 2-3 years ago. I prefer some relative peace and quiet to do what interests me, such as reading (anything really), playing (with toys or computers), watching (whatever catches my eye), and daydreaming. If you wanna' know the specifics (of anything really) don't be afraid to ask; I'll answer as soon as I can, if it's not too personal.

Unfortunately, life doesn't always give you what you want, and the tantrums(and meltdowns, I guess) I've had have given me a rather dubious reputation in school as an extremely volatile, do-not-poke-the-dragon kind of person. I've been getting better though, marginally.

That's about it for now, I guess. Ask whatever you want, if anyone's even reading this.
Hello and a very late welcome
IMG_0046.JPG

New Threads

Top Bottom