• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sugar Addictions?

Thank you! We're heading into town in a few minutes so I will get some. You do realise you have potentially just done more to help me in 5 minutes than the CMHT have in months....Thank you

Interesting angle on the magnesium / calcium issue. Must say I've cut out sugar from my tea/coffee & I feel a lot better physically & mentally, plus I think my teeth agree it's the best thing I've done. I can't stand sugar in my coffee/tea now it tastes like sweet god knows what if I even try a bit. It's dodgy stuff, really not good for your body, mind & spirit.

But, I just remembered: Every evening at 6:00 I drink one can of Coca-Cola.

-Matthew-

I'm exactly the same. I have to have at least one can of coke every day and I don't even like the taste. Its a mix of the sugar craving and ritual I think.

I definitely have a sweet-tooth. Cakes, pies, ice cream, chocolate, pastries, etc, etc, etc. Also more sweeter veggies and fruits like onions, bell peppers, berries, bananas, apples. Doing the Keto Diet helped me curb it a bit and I'm satisfied not having them in my diet as much. I still dream of chocolate cakes soaked in vanilla bean ice cream every now and then though. lol

New Threads

Top Bottom