• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sturluson

Good morning :)
I realize that I used the anguished smiley in a bad way. I apologize for that. Thank you for making me free from anguish. :)
Thank you for mentioning Steeleye Span. Beautiful. I don't think I have ever listened to them. I will enjoy more of them.
I hope you have got some sleep. Thank you for making my day and writing interesting lines.

Good morning :)
I realize that I used the anguished smiley in a bad way. I apologize for that. Thank you for making me free from anguish. :)
Thank you for mentioning Steeleye Span. Beautiful. I don't think I have ever listened to them. I will enjoy more of them.
I hope you have got some sleep. Thank you for making my day and writing interesting lines.
Nice to talk about music that isn't formed by synthesiser or digitally

It's a pity you don't like church organ music ,listening to JS Bach is indescribable in a church
My mam liked johnny cash I not so much
I have tried to listen to Bach, a long time ago. He is great but I realize that my physical impairments make it a waste of resources. Thank you very much for putting him forward.
Cornelis Vreeswijk is another great artist, I think – Veronica .

New Threads

Top Bottom