• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Statistics: Covid & Vaccines

Our premier here in Ontario, followed the science.
Canada didn't do too badly considering that you share a lengthy border with a country that had one of the highest infection and death rates on the planet.

It was also quite difficult for countries that are not able to provide enough food for their people, but that leads to another issue that is best not discussed in this form.

The only real issue we had here was the truckers protesting here in Ontario or Peel region in particular 95% of the east Indian truck drivers got infected. They were not part of the protest. Ongoing criminal trial for the leaders of protest just started. Ottawa is a city in Ontario Premier went snowmobiling Prime minister left holding the bag.

Last edited:
More data is in. Lockdowns saved millions of lives, especially shutting off the school to family infection vector.

The evidence shows “unequivocally” that lockdowns and the other social approaches “can provide powerful, effective and prolonged reductions in viral transmission,”

Also there is this. From 2021, but still germane:

More data is in. Lockdowns saved millions of lives, especially shutting off the school to family infection vector.

The evidence shows “unequivocally” that lockdowns and the other social approaches “can provide powerful, effective and prolonged reductions in viral transmission,”

Also there is this. From 2021, but still germane:

Buy land now. Live out in the country if at all possible to avoid the fast possibility that in the near future those who can't or don't will be prisoners in their own homes or apartments (under the guise of "reducing transmission" of course) The likelihood is great because of the power and control aspect with this kind of thing.

I'm home bound never wore mask when outside. Wife shopped alone I could trace any temperature anomalies to being in a crowed space like a club, been plotting my temperature for years now no anomalies for wife detected.

Attachments

• Ron's Temperature.pdf
    300 KB · Views: 60
My temperature measurements wouldn't be very helpful, for the last few years I've started getting the occassional night sweats. It's like a fever that hits you not long after trying to go to sleep, or sometimes not longer after getting to sleep. Wake up overheated and throw the covers off and let the body cool down again, it usually lasts 15 minutes to half an hour. I talked to a lot of older people and found out it's fairly common and not much you can do about it and after a while it'll stop happening. Something to do with age and changes in body chemistry.

Because of my unusual blood type, both my parents had AB positive. I consider myself the canary in the coal mine
My brother passed away prior to covid we donated his organs only 60 possible recipients due to rareness of matches. Could of helped a second person if I had passed. fortunately, this did not happen. only issue i have is left foot is sensitive to ambient air temperature. Either way my body is very adept at fighting the covid virus.

Last edited:
Canada didn't do too badly considering that you share a lengthy border with a country that had one of the highest infection and death rates on the planet.

It was also quite difficult for countries that are not able to provide enough food for their people, but that leads to another issue that is best not discussed in this form.

I think Canada closed its border with the US during the pandemic. @Ronald Zeeman - isn't that true?

I think Canada closed its border with the US during the pandemic. @Ronald Zeeman - isn't that true?
How hard a border gets closed makes a big difference. Australia's a big place and even internally freight is very important. In my state the border closures were very strict. Every truck was stopped and the driver tested for covid, if he was positive then the truck had to turn around and go back.

Strangely, the lack of freight coming through enlivened local businesses and industries and this gave our economy an unexpected boost and helped change our thinking on large corporations and centralised warehousing.

There were also quite a few people arrested for hiding on trucks and trains trying to sneak in to another state to escape the outbreaks in the eastern states. It only takes one or two people to trigger another huge outbreak so quarantine has to be strict.

This whole thing just broke a lot of people's brains.

This endless discussion all over the Internet about studies, data and this and that when we all that just about 99.9% of the people talking about had nowhere near the knowledge or training to even begin having an educated opinion.

But it became part of their cultural identities, just people endlessly arguing about things they simply don't know about.

I took the vaccine, four doses and took elderly family members to get as well. Why? because the virus was/is a very real threat and the relevant health authorities recommended it.

Conspiracy theories were rampant.

But at the of the day, almost none of use knows jack about any of this, we're all going in blind one way or another but all else being equal, it seems more reasonable to trust experts than grifters on Youtube.

And if the various vaccines ended up being some evil poison meant to cull the population well, then at least I get to leave this mortal coil and not have to continue suffer with the constant reality that I belong to a species made up of complete imbeciles. So it was a win-win scenario for me.

For a good part of the pandemic, they had a map of Brampton with how many cases in each neighborhood and one spot had no cases, strangely it was my neighborhood. This lasted for quite a while resisting cases. part of the area had older houses owned for a long time by the same resident's other parts of Brampton had slowly been bought by East Indians who had immigrated to this city as it was affordable, with many detached houses Since then, most of my street has switched into an East Indian area lots of schools nearby. Brampton is the most East Indian enclave in Canada. It was also covid central during the pandemic east Indians have the highest proportion of Neanderthal genes.

Last edited:
This whole thing just broke a lot of people's brains.

This endless discussion all over the Internet about studies, data and this and that when we all that just about 99.9% of the people talking about had nowhere near the knowledge or training to even begin having an educated opinion.

But it became part of their cultural identities, just people endlessly arguing about things they simply don't know about.

I took the vaccine, four doses and took elderly family members to get as well. Why? because the virus was/is a very real threat and the relevant health authorities recommended it.

Oh but aren't all those organizations controlled by the "globalists" (they mean the Jews, of course)? how can you blindly trust them? are you some shepple?

Because at the of the day, almost none of use knows jack about any of this, we're all going in blind one way or another but all else being equal, it seems more reasonable to trust experts than grifters on Youtube.

And if the various vaccines ended up being some evil poison meant to cull the pupulation well, then at least I get to leave this mortal coil and not have to continue suffer with the constant reality that I belong to a species made up of complete imbeciles. So it was a win-win scenario for me.
I stand by my education and training Chemical engineering, microbiology and quality engineering, either way I do not waste my time with conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
Just found out Peel region where I live just changed the format of the report which they were updating bi weekly.
not much going on at least not enough to get excited about the sky is not falling. I think I saw reported 188 confirmed cases in last two weeks. So 13 cases per day vs 62 cases per day a year ago when they stopped reporting.
So much for media hype.

Attachments

• Covid Peel 5 Sigma.pdf
    233.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Looking at the Peel region report on covid updated every two weeks, nothing significant happening. Fall close to over media hyper was overblown as I suspected.

I reviewed my data at 5 sigma the more I looked the more stunned I get. I should not just be sitting on this How should this be disseminated. This forum just seems too limited.

I reviewed my data at 5 sigma the more I looked the more stunned I get. I should not just be sitting on this How should this be disseminated. This forum just seems too limited.

What is your basic consensus at this point? Information to be disseminated should be be done so by attempting to put it in laymen's terms as simple as possible since providing more detailed and complex information would be easy for you to do.

All I did was take public information collated, in a very basic statistical format started at 3 sigma quality engineering 101 individuals and moving range chart then as a lark re formatted at the 5-sigma level. what I saw stunned me.
Getting statistics more basic than this short of at minimum take a basic high school math course in statistics.
is about as lay as it can get. Know what a bell curve mean and standard deviation is. All The data on the chart is labelled dated, Hard to ignore.

All I did was put a consecutive list of data collected daily compare it to a perfect bell curve and any deviations from perfect fit registered as a failure .3 sigma is a 2 % deviation 5 sigma is 1 part per million failures. at the 5-sigma level if you could get covid you had a 1 in a million chance of avoiding infection. that how much virus was circulating at that time. Will we see a repeat this new years or more BS from the politicians and medical community. This virus is not an equal opportunity virus. Let's not pretend it is. The virus does not care about political correctness, or fairness.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom