• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Songs you like from TV Shows or Movies

There's too many, so I'll stick with one for now: Mr. Robot.

Not only are the original songs great, but the soundtrack also includes a lot of my favorite Classical pieces.

Mr. Robot's Main Theme - Mac Quayle

Telepathic Teddy Bear - Where Is My Mind?

I Monster - Daydream In Blue

There's too many, so I'll stick with one for now: Mr. Robot.

Not only are the original songs great, but the soundtrack also includes a lot of my favorite Classical pieces.
Yes! The soundtrack from Mr. Robot is one of my favorites. I also like Where Is My Mind by Maxence Cyrin and Sound & Color by the Alabama Shakes. Great series with a great soundtrack.

Amelie is one of my favorite movies and its main theme is so melancholy. I love it.

May It Be from Lord of the Rings gets me every time.

I'm probably gonna be a repeat poster. So...First off: Two AWESOME songs from two shows with the same creators.

i saw the first Guardians of the Galaxy film a week or two ago - i didn't like it but just at the end the main character sings a bit of a song that I had heard by Nina Simone, but I didn't know who did the original version - i checked the credits and it was the Five Stairsteps (a 60s/70s soul group). A week later I had the 45:

This is a different version than the one they played in the movies/TV series, but I prefer this one.

I love this scene - well, any Kanato scene is awesome; he's my fav! (PS he doesn't die from falling at the end of the clip, he's a vampire so he didn't even get a scrape!)

Now for a completely different type of tune... Very catchy and cheerful! Don't listen to it unless you actually want it stuck in your head!

I don't watch The Lion Guard and only came across this video by accident, but it's growing on me.
Season 2 of this show has not only brought Scar back as a fiery spirit (with a different voice actor), but has even given this iconic villain a new song.

Sorry if already posted, my internet doesn't support youtube.

Cyndi Lauper - Hole In My Heart. From Vibes. Difficult to find.

Blue Room - Every Time You Go Away. Love the different take on the famous Paul Young version. From Planes, Trains, Automobiles. Don't know where to find that one. It's not on the soundtrack which I have.

Not hard to find but there were a couple that scare the crap out of me to this day.

The original Mission Impossible.

And that orchestral bit on an old Sesame Street where a mountain is shaking and crumbling away to show I think an M. Same orchestral bit that's been used on a million different things but I don't know what it's called.

New Threads

Top Bottom