• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

So I hear this is the reasonable autism forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we stopped posting there, additionally, one had followed my boyfriend here, having otherwise an inactive account for a while here. The only reason was to do the activity they were doing there, to keep criticizing whatever he posted, to mess with him and creep on him around this forum.

So there is definitely some spill.

Original authentic people do threaten the masses of sludge, hence the stalking. Those who chose not to participate in the numbing repetitive AI mindset of nothingness.

If there was a paradise, such a thing would be sabotaged with conflict, conjured up by sensation seeking types to ease the boredom.

Idle hands are the devils workshop, and there are plenty of those around there.

Some people get banned there if they mention that website anonymously here because mods are lurking since the site got hacked last. And the hack also brought members here, scared of the dangers I guess.

When we stopped posting there, additionally, one had followed my boyfriend here, having otherwise an inactive account for a while here. The only reason was to do the activity they were doing there, to keep criticizing whatever he posted, to mess with him and creep on him around this forum.

So there is definitely some spill.
You'd have thought they'd have better things to do than to go around following banned/left members who are trying to move on. It's a shame there isn't a block feature where they can't see what we post. Then I could totally relax and be myself here without any anxiety.
Or, to be a bit more discreet in their approach, you'd have thought they'd at least use an entirely different username here.

REMINDER

This thread is, technically, an Intro for a new member,
but since OP framed it as a compare/contrast event,
most of the responses so far have been of that nature.

It would be refreshing to see additional posts that merely
welcome the new member, without dwelling on the
apparently fascinating *other website.*

Thanks.

Now, how in the heck did a forum I frequent get a reputation for being reasonable?

I had a good laugh at this. I'm pretty new here but I used to take the old Groucho Marx stance and say that I wouldn't want to be a part of any club that would have me as a member! lol

Welcome-New-Users-To-Your-Forum.jpg

Looks like I accidentally picked the right forum here then! That other one sounds very scary.
Welcome @MrJingles - I haven't had any such issues here and I hope you'll like it too.

Looks like I accidentally picked the right forum here then! That other one sounds very scary.
Welcome @MrJingles - I haven't had any such issues here and I hope you'll like it too.
It is a very challenging website if you don't have the same philosophical alignment.
But on the plus side, I became emotionally "strong like bull" after. :ox:
It was a growth experience and it was time to move on. :cool:

I think it's the fact that I've spent a very long time as a frequent and well-respected member there for over a decade and have always felt comfortable and just got used to it, until recently when felt driven out but I didn't really make a mutual choice to leave, I felt I had to leave for the sake of my sanity, then I got tracked down and banned anyway. It's a small internet.

I still occasionally get alluded to by people from that place despite how these same people supposedly don’t even think about me. They still want me to struggle and celebrate when I get setbacks.

I still occasionally get alluded to by people from that place despite how these same people supposedly don’t even think about me. They still want me to struggle and celebrate when I get setbacks.
I know how you feel. They say they have their own lives to live and don't think about people on other forums or care what they think, yet they spend a lot of time on all the autism forums and notice when you post on other autism forums and get all upset about it. You feel like saying "wait, I thought you said you live a life and don't care what strangers on the internet do?" Clearly they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom