• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Roleplaying Advice

Riley

If any of you don't know, I roleplay on a text site known as "Feralfront.com.' Based around the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. It also allows you to roleplay other topics. Anywho, I need people to help me. I have characters I need developed and questions answered.
  • How does the name 'Samantha Williams' sound? And her Were version, Samantha Lawrence? And is it okay to change a base OC character's name depending on the fandom?
  • Would felinethropy (Being a werepanther) be a good-yet-'destructive' superpower? And should I give my male character wind or super-strength/earthquake powers?
Not to mention opinions on costume design and what not.

I'm just starting to role play in original and the rare fandom specific campaigns but I can answer some of the more generic questions. I am completely unfamiliar with that series so I can't help you there.

I have dozens of OCs but the main set I use can be adapted and altered as needed. I have yet to run into a problem due to giving a new name to a preexisting character. If you are that worried about it, I suggest you ask the person organizing the role play for specifics on names.

As for powers, that depends on what kind of setting and how much action scenes will be involved. There are also usually limits to make sure people don't God mod their characters like: super strength only against so and so.

Also, unless specified that it is alright by the creator of another character, it is wrong to kill or lethally harm another character.

Sorry if you know some of this already, just making sure.

New Threads

Top Bottom