• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Redacted for security reasons

I only tried risperdal, which was horrible.(anti psychotic :blink: )
The cognitive functioning for example which you mentioned I think you will gain a little more self confidence and such but you will definetely get "lower/worse" on that for example, on the long term.
I do use sleep medication some times, the ones ending on -zepam. I do like those, not that I fall asleep as fast as average or something on them I have a really affected sleep pattern, dont like to take them every day either.
The medication you call isnt so populair I think it`s not used that much.
I do know, for my sleep they suggested, the natural melatonin, which was not doing what I wanted at all.
Maybe it has placebo like, or headache gaining effects, I dont know(the one you named)
I dont really know what you want to achieve either?

Medications giving you less anxiety will kind of make you more laid back.
If you get too much laid back your cognitive functioning will get worse(thinking, memory, all that) in some way.

It`s personal as well, it such a big subject lol.

New Threads

Top Bottom