• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Random Moments

superboyian

Former Co-Owner
V.I.P Member
In this thread, we talk about what random things happened today or in the past.
From the good things that happened to something just completely random happened out of the blue.

If you have any random moments, post here. :D

When I was about 12, I discovered that hitting a can of compressed spray paint with an axe results in you getting totally squirted and getting blinded for a few minutes. In my defense, the can seemed empty. :whistle:

Once when I was camping in the woods,
I made a little house out of sticks that scared
a girl. I didn't mean to scare her. The house
was about 12 by 12 by 12 inches. I used some
tiny nails to hold it together. She thought it
had been made by fairies.

only a few days ago, I was driving on a country road in the middle of nowhere. It was a wet and dreary day, and I spun out and nearly ended up in a ditch.

When my family was visiting a museum in Oregon, my mom had us all wear orange in case if we got separated. We all did get separated and I found my dad after a half an hour of wandering around. As we were walking back to the entrance, my dad said, "So where are your brothers?" A second later we looked out the front window and saw an orange figure running towards the giant statue in the courtyard and another orange figure sitting on top of the statue. :D

Some classmates and I were sitting/standing outside our classroom at college, waiting for our tutor. Further up the corridor, a 'well padded' lady, in black leggings with a bright pink, long sleeved sweater exited the ladies toilets, walking away from where I was sitting. Tucked in the back of her leggings waist band was a 3 to 4 foot length of white (un-used) toilet paper, swishing, swaying and fluttering behind her. Before I could get my brain in to gear, and shout after her, to let her know, she had disapeared through the double doors, pressumably, on her way to a class.

New Threads

Top Bottom