• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Quick Garden Tour

TBRS1

Transparent turnip
I'm a fanatical gentleman farmer. Here's a bit of my outdoors for your viewing pleasure!

I have problems with abstractions, so I have a concrete lady to keep an eye in things:
IMG_20230818_094111.jpg

The apples are ready to pick:
IMG_20230818_094134.jpg

This is a tiny watermellon. It'll only get about the size of two fists. I grow them for the grandkids:
IMG_20230818_094338.jpg

A little less sweet, and more spicy - jalapenos!
IMG_20230818_094248.jpg

A standard, big yellow squash blossom:
IMG_20230818_094215.jpg

And hops (when fully ripe, the hops looks like little pinecones made of paper):
IMG_20230818_094017_burst_01.jpg

When I lived in Utah the grandmother of one of my coworkers made jalapeno jelly (can't find how to do the correct n on my keyboard) and it was delightful, I bet yours is as well
My wife made some once, long ago. It was sooooo good I'll be trying it this year.

It was sooooo good I'll be trying it this year.

Best of luck!

When I was in Canada they served sweet potato fries (my favorite fries) with that kind of jelly and, for me personally, they paired quite well.

When in Utah I'd eat it with saltines

(can't find how to do the correct n on my keyboard)
For special characters, I google it (e.g. google “spanish n” or “n with tilde”). Then I copy it from the browser and paste it where I want. If the font doesn’t match when I paste it, I either right-click and select “paste text only” or paste it into Notepad and then copy the plain text version from notepad.

There is also the “charmap” program in Windows, which lets you search the entire font for everything you could possibly type and copy-paste it from there.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom