• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

POWER RANGER ASPIE

peoplesrjames

Did anyone see the new Power Rangers movie? The Blue Ranger was an aspie. He was my favorite but I'm a bit let down. It didn't really show his autism much.

Did anyone see the new Power Rangers movie? The Blue Ranger was an aspie. He was my favorite but I'm a bit let down. It didn't really show his autism much.
I'll be waiting for it to come out on DVD or possibly Amazon rental or buy. =/ Do you think it would be worth buying? I'd hate to rent it then buy it... if you rent something then decide to buy it after you should get credited for the rental... *nod

I'll be waiting for it to come out on DVD or possibly Amazon rental or buy. =/ Do you think it would be worth buying? I'd hate to rent it then buy it... if you rent something then decide to buy it after you should get credited for the rental... *nod

It was actually really good. I'd recommend theater. My only complaint was that the ranger with autism...they didn't really show it. He was really smart and sometimes talked over people...but that was about it. But at least they tried.

It was actually really good. I'd recommend theater. My only complaint was that the ranger with autism...they didn't really show it. He was really smart and sometimes talked over people...but that was about it. But at least they tried.

I have a four year old and I don't feel he'd be up for actually sitting through a movie in the theater yet, one day. I know how much I feel tortured trying to get through a movie in the theater...

Although, maybe the last week it's out in the cheap theater if it goes there, during the day, when nobody will hopefully be there we could try, it would be his first movie in a theater, so Power Rangers would be a pretty cool first. :>

As xudo said, there is already a thread about this. I saw it twice and loved it both times, I'd go and see it again if I could. Billy was one of the best things about it even if the portrayal of the spectrum wasn't perfect.

I also bought the official follow up comic, Power Rangers: Aftershock, but it isn't very good. I do not recommend it at all.

@Questella you should probably skip it and wait until he's older. Rita is like a horror movie monster in her early scenes and there are a few jump scares, it might be a bit too much for a 4 year old. Never thought I'd say that about Power Rangers. o_O

As xudo said, there is already a thread about this. I saw it twice and loved it both times, I'd go and see it again if I could. Billy was one of the best things about it even if the portrayal of the spectrum wasn't perfect.

I also bought the official follow up comic, Power Rangers: Aftershock, but it isn't very good. I do not recommend it at all.

@Questella you should probably skip it and wait until he's older. Rita is like a horror movie monster in her early scenes and there are a few jump scares, it might be a bit too much for a 4 year old. Never thought I'd say that about Power Rangers. o_O

Rita was a bit frightening

New Threads

Top Bottom