• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Daigu

In 2009 I was involved in a motorcycle accident.I lost memory for about 2 days. An elderly ladie pulled in front of me and I got embedded in her fender. I was hoping for another with PTSD to talk with. I was in rehab for about 3 months. But the big thing might be that I have been on painkillers for 7 years. They look at my exrays and hand me pills

Hi,

I have PTSD too but for a different reason, I was abused. Have you tried therapy? It has really helped me. Also, check out this site for PTSD, there are some autistic people there as well. I'm 8888 on there. https://www.myptsd.com/c/

Sorry to hear about your motorcycle accident Daigu perhaps Nitro can help as he was in a very serious one himself, he's been there and knows whats involved. Have had PTSD for a portion of my life, but it's gotten much better over time.

Sorry to hear about your motorcycle accident Daigu perhaps Nitro can help as he was in a very serious one himself, he's been there and knows whats involved. Have had PTSD for a portion of my life, but it's gotten much better over time.
As much as I would like to,I would be of no help with PTSD,I actually remember nothing about my accident about one hour prior to it. The tape got erased and is no longer available in my memory,something my brain chose as a defense mechanism I'm pretty sure.

Pilling you up isn't the answer either,seek other opinions if possible ;)

Cannabis is the answer, hands down. If the person who introduced me to cannabis told me he was Jesus, I'd believe it.

New Threads

Top Bottom