• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Persona , Fatherhood , Inner voice

Lfgfgg

Just realized I might be high functioning. Never learned how to socialize when younger ,confused about outside vs inside and how it affects me ? Spent whole life trying to avoid father just other day imagined a father voice in mind and it helped wonder if you have got any help on that. Archetypes and stuff

Not sure I understand.

You have avoided your father. But an imagined voice/comments of your father in your mind helped you in some way.

Is that right?

Have childhood trauma .Often find my self out there by myself when I imagined a father figure helping me in my head it felt like it helped me for a while but when I imagine my actual fathers voice it just irritates me . Wandering a fathers role in my mind since I didn't really know him .Plus I am confused about the whole self vs persona difference in my head my thoughts abut confused

I was traumtized out side and humilated by antisocial group they live in my head 24/7. I just never knew how to act when I was younger never had much of a positive mother or father relationship. Just wandering how mother and father impact on inner voice ,head wellbeing self/persona complete mistery to me

Went to great deal to block out fathers voice when younger wandering how and what are the affects of a fathers voice father figure . Feel like people who I was around when younger where impersonating my fathers role not sure just really confused about it

There is no father or mothers voice in my head just people who traumatised and humilated me and my own voice confused trying to make sense of it all

I was traumtized out side and humilated by antisocial group they live in my head 24/7.
So was I.
Many ppl are.

Do yourself a favour.
Stay off stimulants such as caffeine and amphetamines, and drugs like marijuana and alcohol.

Looks like you are using ‘speech to text’ for your posts here. There’s a few wrong words and no punctuation (sentences run into eachother with no periods to separate them).

But from what I think you’re saying:
It sounds like you have always had a void in your life from not having a connection to a father figure. Also you have misunderstood several people in your life as potentially filling that role, or trying to push their own fatherly opinions upon you.

Am I close?

Looks like you are using ‘speech to text’ for your posts here. There’s a few wrong words and no punctuation (sentences run into eachother with no periods to separate them).

But from what I think you’re saying:
It sounds like you have always had a void in your life from not having a connection to a father figure. Also you have misunderstood several people in your life as potentially filling that role, or trying to push their own fatherly opinions upon you.

Am I close?
Speech to text??

Speech to text??
We’re having some trouble understanding what you say. Don’t worry; folks around here are very patient and will let you talk about it at your own speed.

Myself, I’m having a hard time understanding about the voices you hear. Do you mean that you are literally hearing voices that aren’t really there, or is it more like you are imagining a conversation with these people? It makes a difference in trying to understand your situation.

New Threads

Top Bottom