• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

People who chew ice

I chewed on ice a lot while I was pregnant, which I believe is pretty common (low iron, as some other people have mentioned). However, I made sure to only "indulge" in private so I wasn't crunching in anyone's ear...

It's reminding me from that scene in the TMNT movie when Mikey was eating pork rinds in Ralph's ear :sweatsmile: Ralph was so wtf :rage:

I'm with you there. Ice makes that strange squeak sound when you chew it, I hate that sound... Also its freezing cold and the thought of it makes my teeth hurt in the same way as scraping cutlery on plates or chewing wool, bleurgh!

I'm with you there. Ice makes that strange squeak sound when you chew it, I hate that sound... Also its freezing cold and the thought of it makes my teeth hurt in the same way as scraping cutlery on plates or chewing wool, bleurgh!
Squrreeeeeaaaarrrrkkk!! <- like that?

I can't stand having any kind of fabric in my mouth either, just ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh no. Or hair, what's up with people chewing their hair? :eek:

Squrreeeeeaaaarrrrkkk!! <- like that?

I can't stand having any kind of fabric in my mouth either, just ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh no. Or hair, what's up with people chewing their hair? :eek:
Yes! Makes me cringe just thinking about it! Yeah I'm with you with fabric. When I was younger I used to chew my sleeves to shreds, but I couldn't even consider it now.

New Threads

Top Bottom