• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Party advice.

Hello! I request some tips and advice for a sleepover party I am throwing, No I am not an adult, I am in the seventh grade. Does anyone know a few outdoor and indoor activities we can do.

Thanks

- N.

If you have an ample yard, hidey holes, and number of guests, play Guns N Aliens? It's like freeze tag and hide-and-seek combined. One person is the Alien, one is the Gun. The Alien hides the Gun. The Humans spill out into the yard and must find the Gun, for so long as they are holding hands with the Gun they can "kill" the Alien if they touch him. But if the Alien touches you and you're without the Gun, you're frozen. A Human must touch you to unfreeze you. If you're frozen again, you become an Alien (but don't announce it!), and you all slowly convert the Humans to Aliens.

I used to play that regularly and it was FUN! Exhausting, but fun.

A few of these sound a bit childish, ironic, I know. But most of my guests will most likely not be intrigued by these games but no worry, I can probably come up with some of my own. Thanks for your help anyway.

New Threads

Top Bottom