• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Participating on sites like Facebook and constant use of cell phones.

And everything you type but decide not to post after all too.

Is that meant to be ironic?

To make that clear, they track what you post on other websites! And they track your browser history, which is definitely none of their dirty business unless you're (you in the general sense, not personal) an internet whore who wants to share every fart with the world.

One could also call fb a henchman for the NSA.

Is that meant to be ironic?
I'm an aspie. Its not supposed to be anything other than fact. If you type a post on fb, but decide not to post it, its too late. fb autosaves everything. An unposted post is lost content (which equals lost revenue) for them, and they want to know why.

Last edited:
I'm with Aspiestj! Peoples' obsession with Facebook & cell phones is absurd, dangerous & extremely annoying.
I have had scenarios with people at work who will stop servicing a customer or client in order to take a cell phone call. And there are all those Accidents because drivers are preoccupied with a cell phone call, never mind texting while driving! This also happens in grocery & other stores, where someone using a cell phone is blocking the aisle, or is so involved with the phone that they run into someone else....
But thoses addicted to Facebook are also enough to drive me crazy! My In Laws are particularly bad. They have to 'report' every little thing, in Great Detail to Everyone! Lately one of them has been in hospital in serious condition, & the amount of petty 'back & forths' was SO Confusing it's amazing that anything got sorted out!
I use email myself, & although I admit that I do miss a lot of interesting 'tid bits' that come through on FB, I still prefer it.
Hopefully, the fascination with these media will be over soon!!

Its not supposed to be anything other than fact. If you type a post on fb, but decide not to post it, its too late. fb autosaves everything. An unposted post is lost content (which equals lost revenue) for them, and they want to know why.

I did not know that. Thanks for the information.

New Threads

Top Bottom