• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Parental Intelligence: Finding Meaning in Your Child's Behavior

Laurie Hollman Ph.D.

Laurie Hollman, Ph.D.
Hello all. I am a psychoanalyst who works with neurotypical and special needs children. I am writing a book with the name above. I have written a chapter about a four-year-old boy with two older brothers, a stay-at-home father, and working mother. The four-year-old was just diagnosed with Aspergers. The story tells about how these parents adapt to the diagnosis and help the older brothers relate to their younger sib. It's a moving, loving story about two incredible parents and their three wonderful boys. I would like some parents raising Aspie kids to read it and give me feedback. I can send it as an attachment to anyone who is interested. I hope you will help me.Please reply letting me know the age of your child with Aspergers. I have a website Home - Laurie Hollman, Ph.D. with a blog, Blog - Laurie Hollman, Ph.D. with a contact navigator tab where you can privately contact me if you want, or do so here. I need to know how to reach you. My blog is new and you will see some posts for neurotypicals but as I get to know you, you can make suggestions for topics for special needs kids. I have some ideas to run by you. Thanks so much.
Laurie Hollman, Ph.D.

Welcome Dr. Hollman

I just wanted to welcome you to the community. I appreciate that you have taken an interest in raising awareness on the subject of Asperger's Syndrome. I hope you are able to find what you are looking for here.

That's cool that you're writing a fictional book yet informational book on aspergers! I hope to read it once it's out at my library!

Hello and Welcome!! :)

New Threads

Top Bottom