• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Our own country?

What if we Aspires had our own country? What would it be like?

Okay here is a request of a social sort of requirement for an aspie country. When a person was tired, worn, and/or needing alone time, there'd be complete understanding and specific places where this could be safely experienced.

(p.s. You wrote "Aspires" instead of "Aspies.")

Okay here is a request of a social sort of requirement for an aspie country. When a person was tired, worn, and/or needing alone time, there'd be complete understanding and specific places where this could be safely experienced.

(p.s. You wrote "Aspires" instead of "Aspies.")
Typo, drives me NUTS!!!

A country where only Aspies can live? You've got to be joking; it would be Hell;. Nothing would function. There'd be too many 'precious snowflakes' to get anything done.

A country where only Aspies can live? You've got to be joking; it would be Hell;. Nothing would function. There'd be too many 'precious snowflakes' to get anything done.

********. It would be like Stars Hollow.

It's the set of Gilmore Girls. Smalltown Connecticut. Full of aspies.

A Town full of hot women in tiny Bikinis, preferably Australian women, because if Neighbours and Home and Away are to be believed, there's almost no fat or ugly women in Australia! :D

A Town full of hot women in tiny Bikinis, preferably Australian women, because if Neighbours and Home and Away are to be believed, there's almost no fat or ugly women in Australia! :D

Good luck getting aspie women to wear bikinis. Those steel wires in the bras are awful.

The National Sport of Aspergia would be motor racing. The most popular would be golf. We would be a nation of engineers, scientists, and scholars in every field. By the time a child leaves high school, their level of education would be equal to an associates' degree in college.

I think it would be efficient but I wouldn't want to live there. I love aspies but I also like other people. I'd miss some NTs I know.

I think it would be efficient but I wouldn't want to live there. I love aspies but I also like other people. I'd miss some NTs I know.

I don't think it would be exclusionary, if for no other reason than that aspie couple can still have neurotypical children.

New Threads

Top Bottom