• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

OTHER FORUMS?!

Hattie

Boyyy, I haven't joined a forum in years!!!

I used to be part of the Dr Who forum and a snake forum.

How about you guys? What other forums have you ever been part of?

A computer games forum, Game Talk about 15 years ago. Don't know if it's still running, it had a massive outage for years then it came back. Just checked to see if it was still running, it got replaced with a spiritual successor when 2.0 failed. Hmm.

I'm a member on the Bethesda Softworks forums, the publisher that made Fallout 4 and Skyrim although I don't regularly visit any more. I'm also a user of a mental health forum.

I used to be on a forum when I was in high school that I think was called Zen? For the life of me I can't find anything on Google...but then I might be forgetting part or all of the name.

I used to be on a snake forum too, but I don't have a snake at this time.

I've also been on a German Shepherd Dog forum for years! I'm an admin there, so I do spend quite a bit of time on line, trying to keep things running smootly.

People here are nicer, LOL! Not as much drama, believe it or not.

I was part of a Matrix Forum years ago. I was also part of Cleveland Indians baseball forum even before that.
Since then, I've been all over the autistic blogosphere and I have been a member of four other autism-related forums.

I used to be on a snake forum too, but I don't have a snake at this time.

I've also been on a German Shepherd Dog forum for years! I'm an admin there, so I do spend quite a bit of time on line, trying to keep things running smootly.

People here are nicer, LOL! Not as much drama, believe it or not.

I cant believe you used to be part of the snake forum too! We have a lot in common :smiley:

And here I was, thinking we were talking about Snake, the video game on old Nokia phones...

I'm currently the admin of a Doctor Who forum and have recently created a roleplaying forum based on Power Rangers, but I'm currently still figuring out how the game system will work. I'm also a member of a superhero roleplay forum.

I was not really into forums back then, wich is a shame because it turns out it's the best way of having social interactions for me. Or maybe it's just autistic forums

im not on other forums;being severely bullied on them to the point i was sectioned put me off them,im trying a couple of new autism parent ones though as id like to help them understand us a bit better.

I used to post on various gaming forums, till I kept getting banned for arguing with stupid people, particularly Sony zealots who come into the Xbox section to troll.

I'm in several doll forums. I have tried a physical disability forum bt their was ni one else with my conditions on its. I also Tried the Wrong Planet Forum but their was something about it didn't like

I'm also a member of Aspergers & ASD UK Online Forum and Asperger Technical, both of which are much quieter than this one.

Other (non-autism-related) forums I belong to are the ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music), Downsizer and the Fairphone user community.

New Threads

Top Bottom