• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Older games you keep coming back to

TMW you get legolas'd by a sneaky skeleton when you're trying to mine.

My favorite is when I'm trying to mine a normal looking wall in a cave, nothing else moving around, I remove the block directly in front of me, and **TWANG** , a quite loud arrow to the face from the skeleton that JUST HAPPENED to be standing on the other side of it. It could have been standing in any other freaking spot out of like a million spots. No, it stands behind that one freaking block. Because it's a jerk. I swear the game does this on purprose.

Freaking Minecraft has jumpscared me with that crap more than any horror game ever has.

Oblivion, Skyrim, Civilization 4, Thief 2, Max Payne 2, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3, Dragon Age 2, and several other good games. I just start a new game, beat the main story line, and then move on to the next game.

New Threads

Top Bottom