• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Oh hi, happy to know I'm not alone.

Wilson Lam

Hello, fellow Aspies.
I'm Wilson, a 15-year-old from Hong Kong.
I have actually been officially diagnosed with Asperger's not long after birth, but after I saw a psychiatrist for half my childhood we all thought it had gone for a while.
Then for these last few weeks I started being preoccupied with becoming a better person. One Google led to another and it all led back to the fact that I am mildly autistic.
I joined this group because I'd hope someone would offer me answers other my few friends as they do feel quite overwhelmed at times. I hope some questions would be answered, and maybe I can gain a better perspective of trying to have a social life.
I hope to gain a better insight to myself. And it is infinitely more relieving to know that there are others out there trying to do the same.

Hi Wilson and welcome to our friendly community ! Its always a great relief when you know that there are people out there that share the same syndrome like you, so I can resonate with you in this direction. I wish you a nice stay here on our site and I hope that you will find useful information regarding our spectrum, the Aspergers Syndrome.

One thing to remember, 7 billion+ current living humans on the planet, countless billions lived and dead before us, no one is alone or the first to be a certain way anymore. This is a place for those of us with autistic tendencies to seek information and refuge from those that do not understand, welcome.

Welcome :)

You'll find that Asperger's is something you are born with, so once you have it, it's for life. The thing your doctor may have experienced would be more your ability to adapt to the world around you, which is common for us Aspies.

If you're looking for more information on AS, this is a great place to find it. Our members are friendly, and helpful, so feel free to join conversations.

We also have a recommended reading section, for books on AS. I recommend Dr. Tony Attwood: Resources | AspiesCentral.com

New Threads

Top Bottom