• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Odds and Ends, the AC miscellaneous box: Post a random whatever!

Random question: do you use a percolator to make coffee?

I just replaced my big old Bunn drip (it died) with an electric percolator. But I'm having a difficult time finding a dark ground coffee that's coarse enough. Used to use and love Gevalia, but now it makes my coffee gritty.

Once upon a time, pre-kids, I'd grind my own. Now, in the interest of having coffee in the morning, and all the things that go along with that (saying words, driving in a manner that leaves no one dead, etc.), I need it as ready-to-go as possible.

This is the thread for writing a post that doesn't fit into the themes of any of the other threads, and yet, isn't worth starting a new thread for.
It can be anything.
You can write about something, tell a joke, post a picture, ask a random question, write a thought that's too long for the Thought For Today thread.

Whatever you want! (Bearing in mind AC rules and guidelines).
Whatever!
Some one was communicating the image of justice as an old testament patriarch and i thought blue meanie and the blue meanies pets sigh of contentment its so funny

Mywaysigning BIMOG seems to have left the site and does not appear to be returning unfortunately.

His 'Hrothgar ambii snarkat glotch' statement seems nonsensical, and although it detects as swedish, the only translatable word in it seems to be equitable to the word snoring.
What does BIMOG mean

I haven't a care in the world right now. All the lives around me seem so stupid. Concerned immensely with idiotic pedantic details of one specific field or other. We will all die one day so to **** with it all. I have forgotten what it means to be alive. Will not tolerate this state forever, in that I am determined. This new determination has made me happy. I feel a new confidence I had not felt in years. Enough self doubt. I see some prudish pretentious faceless people around me. How could I ever doubt myself in their presence? Why would I care about their opinion or anyone else who does? They are welcome to flourish and lead life as they please. That is not for me nor anyone I would want to be associated with. Then what does the fact that I am incompatible with them do for me? Nothing, it is of no consequence in any way that matters. Lets make the minimal effort to deal with them as efficiently as possible without being rude or difficult and do not give them another thought. Seek your own kind, only that will satisfy you. How could you ever lose sight of this fact?

Laundry room ghosts?
DSCF4291.JPG

Random question: do you use a percolator to make coffee?

I just replaced my big old Bunn drip (it died) with an electric percolator. But I'm having a difficult time finding a dark ground coffee that's coarse enough. Used to use and love Gevalia, but now it makes my coffee gritty.

Once upon a time, pre-kids, I'd grind my own. Now, in the interest of having coffee in the morning, and all the things that go along with that (saying words, driving in a manner that leaves no one dead, etc.), I need it as ready-to-go as possible.
I went to purchase an electric drip coffeemaker. Used to be several kinds available - not anymore. Three stores so far had none at all. Only coffeemakers available were espresso machines and those :mad: plastic-pod-using single serve coffee makers. o_O

The Swedish chef in the muppet show was hillarious but not as good as waldorf and statler...!:)
just watched the Swedish chef making meatballs using them as bouncy balls and the cuuute spaghetti running away eventually strangling the Swedish after a spaghetti growl

New Threads

Top Bottom