• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Odd question

Well they are aren't they were practically they next step in evolution, we'll be the survivors of the next zombie apocalypse.

We are definitely more in tune with everything around us. That means we will survive Judgement Day and breed and create a global domination of gifted people :)

I too have strange drinking habits.

1. I slurp excessively when I drink hot beverages.
2. I occasionally dribble liquid down my shirt if I get distracted whilst drinking.
3. I choke on everything, including drinks.

Since we don't have a robust NT representation in the responses to this question, we cannot conclude if this is a particularly autistic trait, but it is not completely implausible.

My NT boyfriend always tells me I wouldn't survive an apocolypse because I'm too nice and kind of clumsy. I personally think I'd have to save his ass all the time.

My NT boyfriend always tells me I wouldn't survive an apocolypse because I'm too nice and kind of clumsy. I personally think I'd have to save his ass all the time.

And table ettiquette wouldn't be so relevant in a zombie apocalypse.

I'm new on this app how do I follow people ?

Click their profile pic on the left side pane of this chat thread and 'follow' is included.

They kind of are .... if you think about it? But they may say the same about us.

I doubt it, most of them don't even know what an 'aspie' is. I'd only ever heard of autism because of a girl in my senior school class and aspergers was something I encountered once on TV, though it was a girl with limited symptoms and the reason I protested to being an aspie at first based on our lack of similarities.

New Threads

Top Bottom