• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New to AspiesCentral!

Kittily

Hello everyone! I'm Kittily, I'm 22 years old, female and from the UK.
I'm diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome, as well as Borderline Personality Disorder, Social Anxiety (although that is a lot better than it was), and probably more I can't think of. I've been through the mill with mental health issues before I got diagnosed with AS at 14.

My interests mostly involve Makeup & Fashion, I have what some people say is waaaay too much of an interest with Pop Culture too. I'm a huge Lady Gaga fan, but I can accept if others aren't! Lol.

I'll probably get more in depth the more I post, but right now I'm a bit shy to, and I can hardly think right now as I'm very tired.

Welcome, Kittily! I went through the same thing as a teenager. While the diagnosis still didn't explain or ameliorate nearly everything, it at least gave me a lead to go on and it's nice to have something solid I know I can work on--an experience many of us share.

Let yourself settle in and get comfortable. We're a nice bunch, really. :)

Welcome Kittily, you will make new friends and learn more here, keep an eye out for Grapesicle she is into make up.

Welcome to AspiesCentral!

You will always have someone to talk to you about your troubles here and have someone to relate to. This forum is amazing in a way that we actually listen to others and we don't put others down!

Many of our experiences, much like wyverary has said. We can share, and we feel safe knowing someone with other mental issues, conditions feel the same/similar. We are always welcoming to even the peculiar bunch! Having AS, Autism, or any other related conditions doesn't change you as a person, but it gives you an explanation as to why you are a unique person! Everyone that has Autism/AS are the greatest people on this earth. It's just a shame that low-minded people can diminish their gratitude and bully them. But, although we have our quirks, there are loads of challenges to be faced, and lots of new faces to meet. It's a challenge, but by small steps! Nothing ever happens overnight. :)

Oh and I almost forgot. The cookie stash got restocked today, so here is a cookie baked fresh from AspiesCentral's kitchen!

I am sure there is a conclusion to the story about the cookies, but nonetheless, I will continue to serve them, and keep them out of the sight of the staff and the mods as they are strictly for the newbies only! With, of course the exceptions of the admins.

I am under strict instructions not to eat the cookies I bake, or else the mods will throw me out of the hotel!

Hi Kittily and welcome,
Once you get to know us, you wont know how you got by without us. The people here are like family, as you'll come to find, and we dont bite. The whole posting thing takes the edge off the shyness situation and it will make you feel better, once you realize, we're all the same.
Cheers
Turk

Welcome Kittily :)

I like Lady Gaga too; she's so eccentric.

I am 24 for USA. I also have aspurgers and I have anxiety disorder. I have trouble understanding jokes and don't have much friends. I would love to be friends

Hello everyone! Wow thank you for all the warm welcomes! Jordan that cookie sounds good right about now :) haha!
AngelOfHearts, of course lets! I love your username by the way!

Thanks again everyone <3

Hey whats going on I'm kevin how do you put a pic on your profile I can't figure it out I no it's probably so simple to do but I can't figure it out lol

I hope the Pm reply I sent you will help you, I went through the steps myself. so I could explain each step.

New Threads

Top Bottom