• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New here

This is my cat, Piston.
photo_1448044260819.jpg

BTW he had just made that mess on my desk because I had been doing work and ignoring him. He is quite the beautiful boy though. Right now he is cuddled up beside me.

I don't know what to say ever. I am looking for someone who understands what I have gone through. I need support and friends that understand and don't discount me because I don't text them 20 times a day.
Welcome to the forums. This sounds a lot like me

Welcome aboard :)
You have found a very friendly, helpful, and accepting community.
It can be difficult to peel away the "mask" we wear whilst around Neurotypicals. So many members here have been through similar situations involving fitting in and socializing. I hope you enjoy the site. Best wishes.
View attachment 22256
This is really cool, rocco. That looks like some sort of sessile animaloid living on the bottom of the sea.

This is really cool, rocco. That looks like some sort of sessile animaloid living on the bottom of the sea.
Thank you. I took inspiration from oak trees, aptasia anemone, "coco feather duster" worms, and flowing long hair (human hair)

New Threads

Top Bottom