• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New Ghost Busters planned for 2019 with CGI Egon Spengler

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
I don't have any links about this but Google is your friend.

Apparently, they're doing a new Ghost Busters movie in 2 years starring the original cast, allegedly including a CGI image of the late Harold Ramis as Egon Spengler.

Thoughts?

Remember how they brought back the late guy whose name I can't recall as Governor Tarkin in Star Wars: Rogue One? It might be like that.

I don't have any links about this but Google is your friend.

Apparently, they're doing a new Ghost Busters movie in 2 years starring the original cast, allegedly including a CGI image of the late Harold Ramis as Egon Spengler.

Thoughts?

Remember how they brought back the late guy whose name I can't recall as Governor Tarkin in Star Wars: Rogue One? It might be like that.

That guy was Peter Cushing.
One of the YouTubers I like to listen to mentioned the fact about him been remade in CGI for Force Awakens -
(9:16 - 9:31)

As for the movie, I'm not sure. There was several times before the recent reboot where Dan and Bill would be back and forth between whether the third film was getting made or not before finally we got the 2016 reboot.
As for this one, I'm not sure. If it gets made, I'll maybe look into it. If not, no biggie.

The Video Game movie of Ghostbusters: The Game is essentially the third Ghostbusters movie.

Game Movie (Cutscenes only):
Game Movie (Cutscenes and Gameplay):

That's a "hell no" from me. Trying to squeeze profits out of a dead guy to revive a franchise after a horrible reboot? It makes me all kinds of upset.

Yeah, I've seen a few of the deceased brought back to life via CGI. They seem to get technically better with each "reincarnation".

Though I suspect it will likely be a fad that will eventually fade away given how morbid it can seem, apart from the legal complications of securing permission from the estate of more prominent, but very dead entertainers.

However I must admit, I do love seeing Nixon "under glass" on "Futurama". :p

Hollywood wants money, but has zero ideas.

Let's be fair. Hollywood does have ideas, but they are dismissed out of hand by the executives because there's a chance they might lose money. We have returned to the studio system of pre-1970 but with many more explosions.

New Threads

Top Bottom