• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

NASA Goddard time lapse of the sun

Nitro

Admin/Immoral Turpitude
Staff member
Admin
V.I.P Member
NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory began observing the sun on February 11, 2010, capturing more than a photo per second for 24 hours a day since then. The 200+ million photos and 2,600 terabytes of data captured provide a “unprecedentedly clear picture” of what happens on the surface.
NASA | SDO: Year 5

NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory began observing the sun on February 11, 2010, capturing more than a photo per second for 24 hours a day since then. The 200+ million photos and 2,600 terabytes of data captured provide a “unprecedentedly clear picture” of what happens on the surface.
NASA | SDO: Year 5
I found this very interesting to see how the sun really behaves.

I log on to SoHo/SDO each day to see what our local star is up too. The images are beautiful, I can watch them for ages.

I log on to SoHo/SDO each day to see what our local star is up too. The images are beautiful, I can watch them for ages.
The amount of radiation that reactor puts out is astounding as well if you think about it.

Agreed and it isn't even a big star in the grand scheme of things.
Anyone with a lick of scientific sense will agree that NASA never put a man on the moon either. To get a space probe thru the Van Allen belt requires lead shielding to attempt to get electronics to survive the ride. Meat puppets hiding behind acrylics with a gold tint won't cut it according to science. ;)

Anyone with a lick of scientific sense will agree that NASA never put a man on the moon either. To get a space probe thru the Van Allen belt requires lead shielding to attempt to get electronics to survive the ride. Meat puppets hiding behind acrylics with a gold tint won't cut it according to science. ;)

I agree, there's a whole lot of science that NASA hasn't been able to explain in relation to those landings. Maybe we did go, but not with the technology they claimed they used ;)

I agree, there's a whole lot of science that NASA hasn't been able to explain in relation to those landings. Maybe we did go, but not with the technology they claimed they used ;)
Think about it...it requires retro rockets to slow a craft down. There isn't a microphone made that would have cancelled that amount of noise. The radio transmissions would have been useless as well with the time delay factors in place. Then explain why the photos they showed us did not have any of the fine dust either blown upwards or even settling onto their beautiful craft ;)

Thanks for posting that Nitro! Gorgeous, & I loved the accompanying music too. A very interesting & enjoyable thread!

Thanks Nitro, that's excellent!
Oooo, there's an interesting debate!
I'm with Sir Patrick Moore on this one.. we did land on the moon!
While I completely agree on the dodgy engineering and physics, as well as some really odd photography (exactly the same background in different locations? :confused:).. how can any government have the intelligence to keep such a huge secret.. well, secret?
Also, we left plenty of rubbish up there to bounce lasers off of :D

Thanks Nitro, that's excellent!
Oooo, there's an interesting debate!
I'm with Sir Patrick Moore on this one.. we did land on the moon!
While I completely agree on the dodgy engineering and physics, as well as some really odd photography (exactly the same background in different locations? :confused:).. how can any government have the intelligence to keep such a huge secret.. well, secret?
Also, we left plenty of rubbish up there to bounce lasers off of :D
You would think with the technology and telescopes they have in place today,they could show us some pictures of the junk they claim to have left there ;)

or at least,show us some better fakes :p

Last edited:
You would think with the technology and telescopes they have in place today,they could show us some pictures of the junk they claim to have left there ;)

or at least,show us some better fakes :p

Agreed!.. Still, I've not seen any good, actual refuting evidence and all the arguments I'm aware of are easily explainable..
Be cool if there really was a Government/Alien base on the far-side though :D

New Threads

Top Bottom