• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Myers -Briggs personality poll

What is your Meyers-Briggs personality type

• Total voters

LittlePuff

Myer-Briggs poll

It looks like almost if not everyone, is an introvert. Most people have the same type type as well. I thought it would be interesting to get percentages.

Re: Myer-Briggs poll

I am an INTP which is the engineer. I think it's cool because I want to be a software developer. I lean heavily toward introvert, when I am alone I feel rejuvenated. I don't really have a lot in common with my peers so I prefer to be alone.

Re: Myer-Briggs poll

The poll itself didn't show up. I didn't give myself enough options, and it wouldn't let me fix it, so when I tried to delete this post, it put it up anyway. It looked like most were INTP, and I wanted to see if it was overwhelming. When I have more time, I'll try to do it right. I was going to leave the I constant and put up every other possibility up.

Take the quiz and vote your results. Less see how the percentages work out. My S choices disappeared. If its not there, please post it here.

Last edited:
Mod note: The two threads Myers -Briggs personality poll & Myers-Briggs have been merged as I felt it was more necessary to do so and contents of both these posts are very similar. :)

My personality type is ISTJ, but I am aware that most Aspies are of the INTJ personality type.

I'm an INTJ femme, but also test VERY high on feeling.. I'm only a short cry away from crossing over into the INFJ realm! :p

New Threads

Top Bottom