• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My Interests

Knittingchick

I do Knitting and Crochet in my spare time and I really enjoy these crafts. I have made cardigans, jumpers, socks and tea cosies for others as gifts. I am knitting myself a cardigan with a pretty multicoloured yarn. I also enjoy making Greetings Cards for most occasions. I have made gift boxes and gift bags too.

I learned how to crochet when I was 10 years old.
Later when I worked at an Activity Center with developmentally
delayed/disabled adults, one girl showed me how to crochet
without using a crochet hook. That was how they made the
fish nets, she said, when she lived in the big facility. Also,
it helps to know how to crochet without a hook, because
then-----you don't need a hook. It can't get lost or stolen.

Recently I saw at the library an entire book on the subject of
Arm Knitting. Someone may like this. The projects
look too loopy to me.

Also, once you have your arms all wrapped in yarn, I hope
there is no need for you to quickly get up and do something.
Maybe the yarn just slips off easily. I am going to have to
look at this again. That's what I do when I see a recipe that
sounds absurd to me, or some other idea that strikes me as
sort of 'off.' I look at it again.

http://www.diyncrafts.com/8532/fashion/23-insanely-clever-arm-knitting-projects-techniques

New Threads

Top Bottom