• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My family is bullying me

But if you do choose to write the letter, be sure to use long and difficult words.

And just because you write a letter doesn't mean you have to send it.

I would stay away from them as much as possible they sound evil.
Those sorts of people are headed for the lake of fire, Karma will catch up with such miserable creatures.

Perhaps you could get your mother to meet the uncle and aunt at near by park or restaurant?
That would fix the problem and send a message as well.

I was going to say something more but forgot what it was!:rolleyes:
Anyways just be glad you weren't born them... some things in autism are a rare blessing, it is not all bad!:) Hang in there!

Last edited:
I've seriously been thinking about putting a restraining order on my mother and her partner if they ever harass me again as I'm moving house eventually. Is this the same thing? I don't want them to find out my details; they can easily be found in the wrong hands. If any family member tells them where I live, etc., I'll be protected. I will warn others not to pass it on, though.
I strongly agree with you. I'm moving out soon also but if your family members are that abusive I would never contact them again. Kristie your mother needs to know what it's like to lose the support of one's children. Cut her off. That goes for the rest of you this is abuse of a disabled person and last I checked that is against the law. Cut off your abuser and remember police are your friends. They have kept me safe from harm and from an abusive person. Aspies stand united listen to twisted sister we're not gonna take it. We're not going to sit and be abused we have the rights to be who we are. No one can change that except us. It is still written that all men are created equal. That means women and disabled people too. To answer your question Kristie that is stronger than a 258e. A 258e is a court order. A restraining order is one you put up in civil court and it's your order but must be approved by a judge. With the terms you put and must regularly extended in court.

I strongly agree with you. I'm moving out soon also but if your family members are that abusive I would never contact them again. Kristie your mother needs to know what it's like to lose the support of one's children. Cut her off. That goes for the rest of you this is abuse of a disabled person and last I checked that is against the law. Cut off your abuser and remember police are your friends. They have kept me safe from harm and from an abusive person. Aspies stand united listen to twisted sister we're not gonna take it. We're not going to sit and be abused we have the rights to be who we are. No one can change that except us. It is still written that all men are created equal. That means women and disabled people too. To answer your question Kristie that is stronger than a 258e. A 258e is a court order. A restraining order is one you put up in civil court and it's your order but must be approved by a judge. With the terms you put and must regularly extended in court.
Thanks. I don't speak much to my father, but I text him and said this is the best and only solution to stop her from harassing and upsetting everyone. He said "You're probably right." I think that means he knows I'm right and wished he thought of it first. I told him, if you're going ahead with it, tell them to protect me as well. She is mentally ill and does substantance abuse. My aunt also works in law so she may be responsible in finding some form of protection for her health too as this will effect her a lot and maybe get the help she needs.

Thanks. I don't speak much to my father, but I text him and said this is the best and only solution to stop her from harassing and upsetting everyone. He said "You're probably right." I think that means he knows I'm right and wished he thought of it first. I told him, if you're going ahead with it, tell them to protect me as well. She is mentally ill and does substantance abuse. My aunt also works in law so she may be responsible in finding some form of protection for her health too as this will effect her a lot and maybe get the help she needs.
My pleasure Kristy. I would contact your aunt and ask if there is anything in the law about a court ordered rehabilitation that she needs to do as well as mental rehabilitation program and if there is then see if your aunt will bring you along to court testify why it should be approved and make sure to be specific with dates and times. That is what helped me get a harassment prevention order against my ex. That and I dressed like a lawyer. Lol. But to be serious when you go to testify you MUST remain calm do not get emotional they will see it as instability and that won't end well. When the judge asks you a yes or no question its yes your honor or no your honor. If it's a detailed question stay calm and give a detailed response. If you do go just remember we are all rooting for you.

just so you no you address a judge in Scotland as my lord
if you are writing its different look it up on Google
My pleasure Kristy. I would contact your aunt and ask if there is anything in the law about a court ordered rehabilitation that she needs to do as well as mental rehabilitation program and if there is then see if your aunt will bring you along to court testify why it should be approved and make sure to be specific with dates and times. That is what helped me get a harassment prevention order against my ex. That and I dressed like a lawyer. Lol. But to be serious when you go to testify you MUST remain calm do not get emotional they will see it as instability and that won't end well. When the judge asks you a yes or no question its yes your honor or no your honor. If it's a detailed question stay calm and give a detailed response. If you do go just remember we are all rooting for you.

New Threads

Top Bottom