• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My ex aspie bf dumped me and now he's annoyed that I don't speak to him!?!

There's a possibility he's not being sarcastic when he says 'I guess we're not going to skype today'. Maybe he's just looking for clarification? I know that when I'm friends with someone, or just involved in any way, I like to know where I am. Where I stand, y'know?

He probably does miss you. Maybe he felt it wasn't fair to keep it going knowing he was moving back to his country, or that there was a possibility of that. I still feel very real connections to the people who are important to me, regardless of which country I'm in, and I move around quite a lot.

Maybe just tell him what's happening with you, in terms of not being around a lot to chat or skype? That way he'll know what to expect.

There's a possibility he's not being sarcastic when he says 'I guess we're not going to skype today'. Maybe he's just looking for clarification? I know that when I'm friends with someone, or just involved in any way, I like to know where I am. Where I stand, y'know?
I agree with this. When I say things like that, I'm not being sarcastic.

I recommend being completely short, but up-front with him. Tell him that you have no interest in keeping contact with him since he dumped you, and that you need to move on with your life. Maybe he was assuming or hoping for friendship instead of nothing at all. Good luck with what ends up happening.

New Threads

Top Bottom