• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My electric scooters =)

Very nice. Police are cracking down on them here now, there's been too many accidents, so now if it does over 25 Km/h (16 mph) it has to be registered and road legal.

I got an electrically assisted bike with big pack racks for doing shopping with, that makes life a lot easier. The motor will only take you up to 20 Km/h though, if you want to go faster than that you have to work for it.

I am seeing way more electric bikes these days too. This is a nice scooter, way cheaper then a golf cart to get around where live.

I bought my first electric scooter...
Cheater!
full

Police are cracking down on them here now, there's been too many accidents, so now if it does over 25 Km/h (16 mph) it has to be registered and road legal.
Same story here, with police themselves nearly being hit by them, as well as politicians. The worst example was the transport minister nearly being hit by one. Leaving the Ministry of Transport. On his way to Parliament, to take part in a debate on electric scooters...

Same story here, with police themselves nearly being hit by them, as well as politicians. The worst example was the transport minister nearly being hit by one. Leaving the Ministry of Transport. On his way to Parliament, to take part in a debate on electric scooters...
It's the same with my bike, if the motor is capable of doing more than 25 kph then it's classed as a motorbike. Registration, insurance, yearly roadworthy checks, the whole shebang. That goes for those scooters you can hire in the city too, most of them got taken off the road overnight I was glad to see, they made the footpaths too bloody dangerous.

I am seeing way more electric bikes these days too. This is a nice scooter, way cheaper then a golf cart to get around where live.
What about my scooter do you think is nice ? and my electric scooter is funner and faster i got to 35-40mph yesterday and at night it keeps you alert and awake going that fast =)

It looks great. I didn't know they made them so sophisticated... Looks like it has suspension! And headlights... :cool:
my first scooter i had when i was younger was a manual push scooter that was the same color of copper kind of color. What color would you call my scooters colors ?? what does sophisticated mean ?? My electric scooter has front and rear suspension and angel eye dual headlights :cool:

Very nice. Police are cracking down on them here now, there's been too many accidents, so now if it does over 25 Km/h (16 mph) it has to be registered and road legal.

I got an electrically assisted bike with big pack racks for doing shopping with, that makes life a lot easier. The motor will only take you up to 20 Km/h though, if you want to go faster than that you have to work for it.
My local govt encourages alternate modes of transport.

There are actually electric scooters and electric bikes right outside my apartment building that you can rent. It's super cheap. I think an hour of riding would cost under five dollars.

And if you get food stamps, then it's free.

You don't even have to put them back where you found them. Just leave it out on the sidewalk wherever, when you are done.

The next person who wants to rent one just has to look on the app for where the closest scooter or bike is located.

The companies also pay people to charge them. You buy the chargers from the company. And then every bike or scooter you charge, you get $25 from the company.

Some people have made a job out of driving around in vans or pickup trucks, looking on gps for bikes and scooters, and they'll take home ten or twenty at a time. They charge them overnight in their garage, and then return them out on the street the next morning.

I am thinking about buying this one as my second scooter.

I have always been leery of overpowered things with itty-bitty wheels. There is little gyroscopic force to stabilize you for such a short wheelbase. Plus the harmonics of precession happen at lower speeds than with larger wheels and, depending on the wear and play of the axle, will contribute to a death wobble.

i bought the Inmotion RS for $3,999 =)
this inmotion rs will be my 2nd electric scooter and my first high dollar and high quality electric scooter =)

Last edited:
In Canada, to be legal, electric scooters must be limited to 32kph, but there are a lot around that can manage up to 75+ kph...based on what most people wear when on those scooters, I can only imagine the carnage resulting from wiping out at high speeds on one of those.

New Threads

Top Bottom