• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sensitive Topic Mute and autistic boy slowly starved to death at home after his mum suffered a fatal fit

AGXStarseed

(Not written by me. The following is a sensitive subject, so reader discretion is advised)

A MUTE and autistic four-year-old boy slowly starved to death at home after his mum suffered a fatal fit.

Chadrack Mbala Mulo was found clinging to his mum’s badly decomposed corpse more than two weeks after her death on October 1 or 2 2016.

Chadrack Mbala Mulo starved to death after his mum suffered a fatal fit

On October 20 the youngster and his mum were found at their Hackney home in East London. It is believed the tot died about 48 hours earlier, the Hackney Gazette reports.

It’s believed Esther Eketi-Mulo suffered a fatal epileptic fit, her little boy died of dehydration and maltnutrition with autism as a contributory factor.

An inquest into the youngster’s death heard staff from his school, Morningside Primary, had visited the home twice in early October but been unable to enter.

A neighbour told the Hackney Gazette: “It’s heartbreaking. It has haunted me for a long time, that I could have helped, and I didn’t know.

“I have a little boy and [Chadrack] only just needed feeding and watering. He passed away because he was hungry, not because something happened to him.”

In a report seen by The Mirrror Coroner Mary Hassel said: “Chadrack had learning difficulties and, when his mother died unexpectedly at home on 1 or 2 October 2016, he did not know how to call for help or feed himself properly.

“The likelihood is that Chadrack lived alone in the family home for over a fortnight after his mother’s death.

“He was found a couple of days after his own death, with his arms around her body.

“She was by then very decomposed.”

Its believed Chadrack lived alone in the flat for two weeks after Esther’s death
The coroner called for a new system to be introduced to respond to unexpected absences from school in light of the tragedy.

Headteacher of Morningside Primary, Janet Taylor, told Schools Week: “Chadrack’s tragic death has devastated all those who knew him at our school.

“We will remember him as a happy little boy and the circumstances of his death are heartbreaking.”

Source: Boy slowly starved to death at home after his mum suffered a fatal fit

rest in peace chadrack.you didnt deserve to die so early,you should have been given the chance to succeed and show the world what you can do.

Holy crap. That is so sad. Like, crap Hollywood couldn't begin to dream up sad. RIP Chadrack and Esther

New Threads

Top Bottom