• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

List of favorite things

My Favorite colors:

Black
White

My favorite non black and white colors:

Orange
Blue (dark blue)
Red
Yellow
Purple

My favorite songs:

Metallica "...And Justice For All"
Megadeth "Devils Island"
Anthrax "Be All End All"
Brad Paisley "Whiskey Lullaby"
Metallica "For Whom The Bell Tolls"
Megadeth "Rust in Peace"
Brad Paisley "Whiskey Lullaby"
Hank Williams "There's a Tear in My Beer"

Those are all I can think of but theres more

Did I mention this ever?

My favorite countries

Canada
United Kingdom
Ireland
New Zealand
Australia
China
Japan
Korea
South Africa
Brazil

Btw I also like the Hank Williams song, 'There's a Tear in my Beer' :)

Did I mention this ever?

My favorite countries

Canada
United Kingdom
Ireland
New Zealand
Australia
China
Japan
Korea
South Africa
Brazil

Btw I also like the Hank Williams song, 'There's a Tear in my Beer' :)

Is Canada the first country you listed because it's your #1 favorite country?

Is Canada the first country you listed because it's your #1 favorite country?

Yes, absolutely. Canada's my #1 favorite country. Canada has great scenery (it's said that the Canadian Rockies are the grandest of all mountain ranges), great music (Paul Anka and C?line Dion both from Canada) and of course, great people. Like Aillas :). And also, one of my old classmates who was from Calgary. I also have another old classmate living in Edmonton. Then there is a good friend who studies in the University of Waterloo. One of my favorite friends on FB live in BC.

Number 2 is United Kingdom, as listed, because it has great food (now British food is not boring!) and it is the global financial hub. Number 3 is Ireland, because of its beer and scenic beauty - oh yes, and its distinctive style of music. And Great Britain and Ireland seem to have great people, too.

I like New Zealand, Australia and Singapore roughly equally. Singapore is my home, Australia has my sort of laddish lifestyle (it seems, not to be offensive to real Aussies out here) and NZ has my perfect type of social structure. But then.. I love the cold for now.

Singapore is a country that I also like, but I kind of took it for granted. Maybe I need to live for, like, 4-8 years outside Singapore to appreicate the greeness of the grass in Singapore (which is indeed true actually, our grass here is so green that makes all grass patches so beautiful, though a little yellowish when there is too much Sun).

As a whole, the US, to me, is 'neutral'. I like some individual US states (e.g. Texas, Nebraska, California).

I dislike Washington D.C. It's too stuffy for me. Way too stuffy.

The federal government, to me, is just people from the two big parties saying the same things, but disagreeing on how they are interpreted. And what's worse, their war on words, unlike the UK, result in total standstill...

Back to the topic.

My list of favorite sports teams

Oakland Raiders
Texas Longhorns
San Antonio Spurs
Newcastle United
All the national teams that represent Singapore

I just read my previous posts... Noted that I liked Michigan.

Well, the team doesn't suck. The state doesn't suck, either.

Michigan Wolverines are now in an expanded conference where the kings are neither team or the Buckeyes, the whole conference look has changed. The new kings should be Penn State, Nebraska, Iowa or Wisconsin.

In contrast, Texas and Oklahoma are always kings since the time they are in the same conference.

My new favorite list of tracks to listen to, the best from 1953-1992:

Hound Dog by Elvis Presley
All My Loving by The Beatles
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Billie Jean by Michael Jackson
Every Breath You Take by the Police
The Reflex by Duran Duran
Do You Really Want To Hurt Me by Culture Club
Wake Me Up Before You Go-go by Wham!
Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana

List of favourite days in the year

New Year's Day
Super Bowl Finals
Midsummer
Christmas
Boxing Day
Winter Solstice

My favorite cars:
'77 Chevelle
'88 Silverado
Pontiac GTO (pre-1988)
'69, '74, '82 Camaro
'72 Firebird
My baby :H My '92 cherry red firebird. 3.1 liter engine, automatic transmission, fuel injected point contact distributer, single overhead cam.

Iv never heard of any of them haha

Favorite Guitar Players:
Dave Mustaine
Kerry King
Jeff Hanneman
James Hetfield
Chris Poland

Love 'em all :)

Favourite board games (Eurogames)

Ticket To Ride
Shadow Hunters
Shadows over Camelot
Citadels
Puerto Rico
Settlers of Catan

and of course,

Chess
Go
Reversi

Risk is fun, I play Risk, but it's not an Eurogame (European-style board games). I put chess, reversi, go on a different list - and Risk could fall somewhere below reversi in my favourite games list.

"favorite" or just in general stuff I like in one way or the other.

View attachment 2076

In general I don't really care that much for cars, however this is one of the few cars I actually like by design. It never got a green light for production and thus stayed a prototype. It's also bit of a harsh reminder that my taste usually is "limited" to a lot of stuff in prototype stages, and such products are never for the mass market. Apparently there is a "modern' variation of the car with the same name. This however was called the Hoggar by carmaker Peugeot, and was prototype in 2003.

View attachment 2077

While I don't really approve of war in most cases and don't have a really big interest in vehicles for such use, I actually think this is an awesome plane... don't think it really qualifies as a fighter jet. A funny design tidbit I read somewhere is, that it was built because they had designed an enormous gatling cannon (because gun doesn't apply here), and they didn't have application for it, thus they kinda designed a jet around a cannon (7 barrel, 30 mm gattling). This is, for people who don't know the plane, the A-10 warthog.

King_Oni has it right that prototypes are generally pretty awesome by default, it’s like they say; unleash your creativity and produce something that is both innovative and stylish… wow, that’s completely awesome, scrap that and lets get back to making the same thing as everyone else.

My favorite things include, but are not limited to;
-----------------------------------------------
Cartoons
Squirrels
Scents
Lasagne
Prototypes, one-offs and unique mistakes <--- All are different in context!
Monkeys
Collecting
Being productive
Anything flavoured like melon?
Humour
Women

Another list of favorite things

Favorite Neighbourhoods in Detroit, Michigan that I hope to visit

Sounds random isn't it? Well, if there is a place where I want to live forever, Detroit in America could be the place. I hope I can be known as the person who invented ideas to let 2.5 million people live within the 8 Mile :p

Greektown
Lower Woodward Avenue
Park Avenue
Warren-Prentis
Woodbridge

Other districts are nice on their own, too.

I'd also want to visit Warrendale and Delray...

New Threads

Top Bottom