• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Just Another Face In The Forum

Girl Anachronism

Hello,
I'm a 21y.o. female from Sydney, Australia. I was diagnosed with Asperger's two years ago though it was something my family and I had suspected for years. I have several friends with the condition as well as my boyfriend of over a year. The rest of my family are NT. I also have a cat though her status is ambiguous :p I just wanted to meet people online in the same boat as me and this place looks absolutely wonderful.
Oh and the username. I do like the Dresden Dolls (though they aren't my favourite band) and I always felt the song described me very well.
Can't wait to keep posting :)

Hello! Welcome to Aspies Central. I'm really glad that you're happy with the forum so far. You will come to see that there is so much that this site has to offer; I often like to call the community here a close-knit family because we are always there for one another for support. There are also plenty of resources here that you can check out if there is anything more you wish to know. Still, feel free to post anything you would like to ask or contribute to the forum in any way you want.

Hi and welcome. I enjoy being here because it is such a relief to know that I am not the only one who feels the way I do, or looks at things in the way that we do.

Hi and welcome to A/C thats how i felt then i found this site its great to talk to people who understands you

New Threads

Top Bottom