• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

It’s finally fall Y’all

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
I’m happy it’s finally fall even though my skin is going to break out more. I want to go to work in warm sweaters and sweatshirts with my cute boots. I’m weak to the heat and my favorite season is winter. What do you think?

It's spring here and I'm looking forward to a bit of warmth. 34 degrees (Celsius) here this weekend! Woohoo.

Hey. Beautiful fall. So nice. Pumpkin anything, l am game. Pumkin pancakes, cafe pumpkin latte, and cranberries, please. Soft cuddly sweaters and polar fleece blankets. And my fake Ugg black boots. :)

I generally dont do so well once winter hits... I hate cold places or things, with the only exception being dairy products, and even then, only certain ones (I hate ice cream, for instance).

Once the cold outside starts, well... yeah, I'll just barricade myself in this room with the little heater thing. While trying not to look at any of the windows in the house any more than I have to since everything just looks dead during winter.

And then that lasts for months, and... yeah I try not to think about it.

Fall aint much better for me personally, in my mind it's just "that point where the trees fall apart".

in my mind it's just "that point where the trees fall apart".
Oh my...

I like working in my garden and there is less to do in winter. However, it is visited by a lot more birds for the food I put out and I like watching them.

@Misery
C'mon down!
The gulf awaits and the temperatures aren't falling much here yet.

I look forward to fall in Florida. It is a great relief from the heat and humidity.
I just wish the time didn't have to "fall back".
But that isn't even talked about anymore. The Three Ring Circus acts doesn't have time for stuff like that now.
Duh.
Horror Disturbing GIF

My brain lights up like the fall colored leaves when autumn approaches. I live in New England, USA, and I think it is such a lovely place to experience the fall.

I try to start to notice the tiniest changes of fall as August comes to an end because I don’t want to miss one moment of it. I do rather enjoy winter, but fall is a special time of year and it always passes more quickly than I want.

I did already post this picture, but I can’t resist sharing my pumpkin patch. It’s not mine, but I found it on a lonely country road.

1695894392000.jpeg

For me fall is as much fun as stepping on a nail while getting my finger stuck in a car door. I'm not a fall person. I've been outside all morning, the ground is covered with yellow leaves, the trees are starting to look dead, it's a little gray and rainy today, cold wind, everything is winding down, it's colder and I'm a little depressed. I need more summer and heat. :neutral: It's like mother nature is just messing with me, like she is saying "did you like that? The summer was warm and nice? Well, take this!!" and then she throws fall and winter in my face. Six dark, ice cold months full of snow shoveling. It's just mean and so unnecessary.

Last edited:
For me fall is as much fun as stepping on a nail while getting my finger stuck in a car door. I'm not a fall person. I've been outside all morning, the ground is covered with yellow leaves, the trees are starting to look dead, it's a little gray and rainy today, everything is winding down, it's colder and I'm a little depressed. I need more summer and heat. :neutral:
These are the exact reasons why I hate autumn. Springtime is prettier, with all the brightly-coloured flowers. Much better than stale, dead leaves lol.

For me fall is as much fun as stepping on a nail while getting my finger stuck in a car door. I'm not a fall person. I've been outside all morning, the ground is covered with yellow leaves, the trees are starting to look dead, it's a little gray and rainy today, cold wind, everything is winding down, it's colder and I'm a little depressed. I need more summer and heat. :neutral: It's like mother nature is just messing with me, like she is saying "did you like that? The summer was warm and nice? Well, take this!!" and then she throws fall and winter in my face. Six dark, ice cold months full of snow shoveling. It's just mean.
In addition to the cruelty of coldness in Norway,
maybe this is due to the fact you live in a country that does not celebrate Halloween. The epitome of fall celebrations!

1695899943252.jpeg

I live for autumn. I can finally get things done because it gets dark earlier, meaning I can go outside in the evening. In winter and spring the days are so long I'm housebound and nearly paralyzed by photophobia.

I am agoraphobic even in the dark, because where I live a lot of weirdos come out in the dark. In fact I feel more anxious in the dark.

I hate when it gets dark at 4pm. So depressing. I prefer it getting dark at 10pm.

Have a bit of a feeling of foreboding for the summer TBH. We've had some hot days already when we were barely out of winter and Sunday looks like 36 (97 for you F folks). Saying that, this is a bit more the usual hot spring day where the wind blows in from the NW. It's weird to watch the branches blowing around in the trees, but venturing outside is like a fan assisted oven.

Yay! I find the title of your thread entertaining. Love it as it put a smile on my face… I’m a bit bored, but will get off the sofa and do things. Yesterday, I bought an orange artificial wreath to put up on the front door for this time of year with pumpkin shapes on it.

Reminder that I haven't had much chance to capture Fall colours yet this year... But yes, classic cars will be disappearing inside very soon as well...

There's a common meme that pops up every fall here that goes something like:

Hey guys, it's finally Fall in Texas!
You know what that means?
NOTHING. Absolutely nothing.
It's still 97°F outside. Carry on.

Our "fall" (if you even call it that) doesn't really start until November. Which stinks because it's my favorite season. On my bucket list is to experience a true northern autumn with all the fun stuff that comes with it. Until that happens I'll still happily be putting out Halloween decorations while I'm dripping with sweat.

New Threads

Top Bottom