• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is This Part of Aspergers?

Midna

I notice that a lot of the time when I'm in a good mood, act really silly and geeky a lot. Like I would say things and sound serious but I'm actually joking.

Most people who don't know me just think I'm an idiot when I do because they don't know and I don't usually tell them. I have been doing it for years, my father always did it ,especially when I was younger. So I did it too and now I;m just used to it.

~Midna

Aspies tend to absorb certain aspects of other people. You'll probably notice when you know people that you will likely talk or behave differently than normal.

Aspies tend to absorb certain aspects of other people. You'll probably notice when you know people that you will likely talk or behave differently than normal.

You mean, like pretend you're them. Becuase that's what I do sometimes...

I imitate people but in a good way, like the smashstuff30 from Youtube. I try and talk like him because I like the way he talks in general.

~Midna

Well, kinda. I sometimes joke about this by saying that I am like everyone you ever met, assuming you put me in the same room for long enough. lol

New Threads

Top Bottom